Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm leaving soon, so I'll create my first post..

Well, I assume since you are reading this, you have some idea of what I will be doing over the next few months. From January 7 to May 1, I will be exploring Europe and all it has to offer, so I have started this blog as a way to keep you all updated without having to tell everyone everything. Before I get too into this thing, I should let you all know that I am not writing this so you can critique it (Mawma). Writing is definitely not one of my favorite things, so this probably won't be very creative and thought out.

For those of you who don't know why I am doing this blog, this is why....

It's called Harlaxton College, and this is where I will live and study over the next four months. Also, I am planning to travel on the weekends! So far, this is what my travel schedule looks like:
January 15-17 London
January 29-31 Edinburgh
February 10-14 Ireland
March 11-14 Lake District
April 22-30 Italy
I'll also be going to Paris, Spain, and random other places throughout the semester.

Anyways, there are now three days until I leave for my trip. The packing has not started, and I kind of still feel like the trip isn't as soon as it is. Jake leaves for Knoxville tomorrow, so I guess the packing will begin then. If I don't have your address, please give it to me. I'll send you a cool postcard or something! My address is:

Chelsea Burch 
Mailbox #28
Harlaxton College
Harlaxton Manor
Harlaxton,
Grantham,
Lincolnshire, NG32 1AG,
United Kingdom.



So, there's a little update for you all. I can't wait until I'm actually over there and can tell stories so this is more interesting! Don't forget to send me letters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment